He had marks on his face that the sun burnt out
He said he was tired with no place to stay
I pity your tears and said you can get
How do I know she told me
His days of adventure
Where she went,
I without even a prejudice
With love you accepted, a month or so later
As she got married
But a day without reasons she spoke
I'm leaving this house and of his love
To tell the truth even if I never loved you
For your bread and your house was that I got
It was an afternoon so sad when she left,
In the curve of that road then it disappeared,
It was like a dry leaf that goes where the wind wants
I was wrong when I said one woman
It was a beautiful day when she arrived
It was an afternoon so sad when she left [a]
- Só Os Loucos SabemCharlie Brown Jr.
- Não Uso SapatosCharlie Brown Jr.
- Zóio De LulaCharlie Brown Jr.
- Tudo Que Ela Gosta De EscutarCharlie Brown Jr.
- In The EndLinkin Park
- O PreçoCharlie Brown Jr.
- Encostar Na TuaAna Carolina
- Primeiros Erros (Chove)Capital Inicial
- MemoriesDavid Guetta
- Tudo Pro AltoCharlie Brown Jr.
- MorenaLos Hermanos
- Camisa 10Turma do Pagode
Charlie Brown Jr.
Jorge e Mateus
Bruno e Marrone
Engenheiros do Hawaii
Victor e Léo