He never says hello.
A friend to no one.
He's got no place to go.
He don't look happy.
He look through furtive eyes.
He aint got nothing.
No one to sympathize.
He hides himself away.
His secrets not revealed.
As life just passes by he keeps himself concealed.
A solitary man.
An enigmatic child.
A riddle never solved.
A prisoner exiled.
I wonder if the loner can assimilate.
A life less lived alone plays devil's advocate.
Has he ever tried to be happy?
Reached out from inside.
Someone on who he can depend.
It's getting to late to recover.
He won't stand a chance and into his own hell he'll descend.
No understanding of things we already know.
He has to live his life and just learn how to let go.
Communication's an impossibility.
His own best friend but he's his own worst enemy.
The secrets of his past locked deep inside his head.
I wonder if he will be happy when he's dead.
da Música (Loner)
- Primeiros Erros (Chove)Capital Inicial
- Garoto De AluguelZé Ramalho
- Tudo Que VaiCapital Inicial
- Banquete De SignosZé Ramalho
- NatashaCapital Inicial
- Chão de GizZé Ramalho
- Admirável Gado NovoZé Ramalho
- Eu Te DevoroDjavan
- Sou HumanoBruna Karla
- Mistérios da Meia-NoiteZé Ramalho
- Batendo Na Porta Do CéuZé Ramalho
- Nem Um DiaDjavan
- Sinônimos (Chitãozinho e Xoxoró)Zé Ramalho
Jorge e Mateus
Toque no Altar
Bruno e Marrone
Padre Marcelo Rossi