I was walkin down the street,mindin my own affair
When two policemen grabbed me, unaware
He says ´Is your name Henry?´ I says´Why sure´
He says ´You the boy I´m lookin´ for´
I was framed,framed,I was blamed,framed
Well,I never knew nothin,but I always get framed
They took him in the line up and let those bright
Lights shine,there was ten poor souls like me in that line
I knew I was a victim of someones evil plan
When a stool pidgeon walked in and says´ That´s your man´
I was framed,framed,I was blamed oh,framed,framed,framed
Well, I never knew nothin but I always get framed
Well, the prosecutor turned and started a prosecutin´ me
Man,that cat didn´t give me the one,but the third degree
He says´Where were you on the night of July 1953?´
´Man I was just home just a tweedle-a-dee´
I was framed oh framed,I was blamed oh,framed,framed,framedwell,
I never knew nothin,but I always get framed
Oh framed,oh framed........
da Música (Framed)
- Primeiros Erros (Chove)Capital Inicial
- Vícios E VirtudesCharlie Brown Jr.
- Só Os Loucos SabemCharlie Brown Jr.
- Na Rua, Na Chuva, Na FazendaKid Abelha
- Céu AzulCharlie Brown Jr.
- Só HojeJota Quest
- Não Uso SapatosCharlie Brown Jr.
- SeráLegião Urbana
- Tudo Que VaiCapital Inicial
- Quebra-MarCharlie Brown Jr.
- Como Eu QueroKid Abelha
- NumbLinkin Park
- Lágrimas e ChuvaKid Abelha
Charlie Brown Jr.
Bruno e Marrone